From: meganx

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008052622:46:58
Subject: Re: Kumon

I don't know much about Kumon. But I strongly recommend Beestar.org.
http://www.beestar.org/index.jsp
It is a website full of free math practice, English programs, social
studies and Gifted & Talented programs. My little James started school
last year, but he really hated the boring math. Then his teacher
recommended Beestar to us. He began to like doing the weekly math
practice, because there are interesting stories and vivid pictures for
kids. He also likes checking the honor roll every week, and he is so
happy when his name appears. Registering as parent, I can receive the
Email from beestar every week to notice me how James was doing in
beestar. I am considering registering other programs for him.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/