Q&A #1543

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Kumon math method

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: meganx

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008052622:46:58
Subject: Re: Kumon

I don't know much about Kumon. But I strongly recommend Beestar.org. http://www.beestar.org/index.jsp It is a website full of free math practice, English programs, social studies and Gifted & Talented programs. My little James started school last year, but he really hated the boring math. Then his teacher recommended Beestar to us. He began to like doing the weekly math practice, because there are interesting stories and vivid pictures for kids. He also likes checking the honor roll every week, and he is so happy when his name appears. Registering as parent, I can receive the Email from beestar every week to notice me how James was doing in beestar. I am considering registering other programs for him.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®