From: Diana
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003041017:02:32
Subject: Kumon Math

Kumon is a Japanese method created by a high school math techer in
Japan.  He originally created it for his son who was struggling with
math in elementary school.  Kumon belives in repetition and it is a
franchise now.  It worked for me and my brother i went to failing math
to being the best in my class in only a two years.  Some people start
their kids in kumon as early as age 3.  I also worked at a Kumon
center as an instructor.  It is a level system A-S. A-J covering K-12.
The work is graded based on time taken and acuracy.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/