From: claudine

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007012309:06:54
Subject: Re: Kumon - our experience

Thank you for this post. I have a second grader - with more children to follow, taking everyday math, and was wondering what could fill in the gaps. How is your daughter doing now? How do you feel about everyday math? Personally, I could do without it. I have had to do an awful lot of supplementing - and my daughter placed out of second grade math! Thanks, Claudine

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/