From: claudine <claudineashburn@aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007012308:06:54
Subject: Re: Kumon - our experience

Thank you for this post.  I have a second grader - with more children
to follow, taking everyday math, and was wondering what could fill in
the gaps. How is your daughter doing now? How do you feel about
everyday math?  Personally, I could do without it.  I have had to do
an awful lot of supplementing - and my daughter placed out of second
grade math!

Thanks,
Claudine

Post a reply to this message