From: Alexis

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004032016:08:03
Subject: Re: Area of circles/ Geometry

Algebra comes hard to me.Sometimes I just find myself staring out in
to space.I sit by one of my good friends but we dont talk during
class.Sitting by her cant be the problem.I just dont know what  is.I
am trying to good in school to make my parents proud but sometmes it
just dosent work.Can you please tell me what you think the problem is?

                          Thanks alot
                Alexis

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question