From: renee <renee_brittain23@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005110912:51:08
Subject: i need help teaching my son geometry

My 10 year old son has has been dignoised with slow learning
disability. I am a high school graduate of 1989. I do not remember
alot of the school work. I could really use some advise on how to help
my child learn all these shapes and things in geometry. Please any
advise will be helpful.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®