Q&A #1566

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Making math fun for children

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Andrew L.

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005102702:06:28
Subject: Re: making math fun/read for Matthew

Matthew there are tons of ways to make math fun for children, well you don't have to be too strict or seriously in class, try to be more humorous, but don't let the students get advantage. Second way os to creat some fun ways like games, that includes math of course. You can encourage the students do better, and always be patient Sincerely Andrew(That worked for me , and I tought math 18 years for eighth graders, hope it works for you)

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®