From: Andrew L.
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005102702:06:28
Subject: Re: making math fun/read for Matthew

Matthew there are tons of ways to make math fun for children, well you
don't have to be too strict or seriously in class, try to be more
humorous, but don't let the  students get advantage.

Second way os to creat some fun ways like games, that includes math of
course.

You can encourage the students do better, and always be patient

Sincerely Andrew(That worked for me , and I tought math 18 years for
eighth graders, hope it works for you)

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®