Q&A #1566

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Making math fun for children

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Ian

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 1999080817:52:34
Subject: Re:Making math fun for children

One technique that I like to use to help make many of the topics interesting and "fun" is to have the children make posters of different math topics. I rely on their creativity. The posters could contain actual mathematical rules to do a problem, examples, word problems about that topic, and very often drawings about their word problems. They really enjoy and they love to see their work posted around the room. I either have them work on it indivdually or in pairs.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®