From: chris <mrbcrazy@home.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 1999101711:47:20
Subject: Re: Re: Making math fun for children

For fun in math, I figure if I'm having fun my clients are too.  I
really like making simulations up.  We're doing a deer simulation
game.  It's your typical outdoor ed game.  We track population
changes, add wolves to the equation, graph, extrapolate, predict  --
it's a hoot.  I've done other more involved ones.  Some better than
others.  In each though, it's a heck of a lot more fun than sitting in
an office somewhere watching the clock.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®