From: chris

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 1999101712:47:20
Subject: Re: Re: Making math fun for children

For fun in math, I figure if I'm having fun my clients are too. I really like making simulations up. We're doing a deer simulation game. It's your typical outdoor ed game. We track population changes, add wolves to the equation, graph, extrapolate, predict -- it's a hoot. I've done other more involved ones. Some better than others. In each though, it's a heck of a lot more fun than sitting in an office somewhere watching the clock.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/