From: Alfrieda

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 1999071211:06:26
Subject: Reinforcing Math Skills through Competition

One way that I have found to reinforce math skills is by using Math
24 Game. We are considering have a school systemwide math competition
whereas each school's math team (consisting of 5th & 6th grade
students)compete using this game. It is popular in Pensylvania, but I
need more information on the tournament. I live in Macon, GA.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/