From: Pamela <dnairn@aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 1999102018:08:44
Subject: Math

      Hello to all my fellow educators,

I am interested in using Millie's Math House software in my classroom.
I have a low achieving first grade class.  Do you think that by using
this particular software it would build their math skills slowly to
ensure success and a feeling of confidence?

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/