Q&A #1566

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Making math fun for children

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Pamela

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 1999102019:08:44
Subject: Math

Hello to all my fellow educators, I am interested in using Millie's Math House software in my classroom. I have a low achieving first grade class. Do you think that by using this particular software it would build their math skills slowly to ensure success and a feeling of confidence?

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®