Q&A #1566

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Making math fun for children

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Patti

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 1999112212:45:50
Subject: Benjamin ~ 10

Our ten year old son, Benjamin, is having difficulty with Math. He has been mainstreamed this year, but has resource Math on a one to one level. Even with this he is still having difficulty. My question is do I get him a tutor, purchasing computer games, keep trying to reinforce with him? We are at a loss please help. I don't want to overwhelm him, but he is falling behind. Sincerly, Patti Brandt

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®