From: Patti <plb2156@aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 1999112212:45:50
Subject: Benjamin ~ 10

Our ten year old son, Benjamin, is having difficulty with Math.  He
has been mainstreamed this year, but has resource Math on a one to one
level.  Even with this he is still having difficulty.  My question is
do I get him a tutor, purchasing computer games, keep trying to
reinforce with him?  We are at a loss please help.  I don't want to
overwhelm him, but he is falling behind.

Sincerly,

Patti Brandt

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question