Q&A #1566

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Making math fun for children

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Jamie Incrovato

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001012901:44:52
Subject: Multiplication

Last year, one of my co teachers had a book of multiplication stories to teach children their facts. I misplaced the book title (it is something like making multiplication fun, or making math fun), but would like to find it. I have searched on the web, but cant find a way to see if any of the books it might be are really it. An example of a story from this book is: 8x4+32 The eight is a pig who is very dirty. He goes to take a bath (the tub is the 4). His brother comes in filthy as can be, and says "hey, you're dirty too (32)!" Does anyone know what book this is, or do you have ideas on how to find it? Thanks, Jamie

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®