From: Jamie Incrovato <jamjam8@juno.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001012900:44:52
Subject: Multiplication

Last year, one of my co teachers had a book of multiplication stories
to teach children their facts.  I misplaced the book title (it is
something like making multiplication fun, or making math fun), but
would like to find it.  I have searched on the web, but cant find a
way to see if any of the books it might be are really it.  An example
of a story from this book is: 8x4+32 The eight is a pig who is very
dirty.  He goes to take a bath (the tub is the 4).  His brother comes
in filthy as can be, and says "hey, you're dirty too (32)!"  Does
anyone know what book this is, or do you have ideas on how to find it?
Thanks,
                                                   Jamie

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question