From: macdo

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007071606:54:22
Subject: GCSE MATHS GRIDS COURSWORK

i am officially stuck on the grid coursework if anyone has any thing that can help me on it that will be fine i have done 1.grids lengths 1-5 in numbers and algebra 2.NxN grid im stuck on rectangles and thats bout it

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/