From: Dansgalaxy

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008012418:34:10
Subject: GCSE Coursework (Number Grid Investigation), 3rd Variable

Hi, Im currently doing this piece of coursework, and from what i get you need 3 variables in your forumala to get the higher mark, it DOESNT need to be 3D. You get the 3rd variable from the width of the number grid. So the forumula (W - 1) X (H - 1) X 10 = D can be changed to (W - 1) X (H -1) X G = D W = width of rectangle H = height of rectangle G = Width of number grid. i came across this site while looking for some tips/examples for how to round off this piece bit cluesless on what to have in my conclusion. Hope this helps you with your class! Dan Dan@dansgalaxy.co.uk Dansgalaxy@hotmail.co.uk

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/