From: Tjen <TjenTang@comcast.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006031921:00:59
Subject: This may seem like a very strange question...

I'm attempting to create a quiz with the first 8 answers with the
possible answers of any of up, down, left, and right... From doing
research, I understand this is possible for graph sketching. Is this
true? I would like to make a believable college level simple quiz/test
that has these answer possibilities for the first 8 question. Please
let me know, thanks.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®