From: David Buck

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 1999100918:24:08
Subject: Math/Computers

I teach Math to Gr8 and 9 in Alberta Canada. We have for the last year been using a new computer based Mathematics program called The Learning Equation which has been developed to fit the new math curriculum for western Canada. This has been developed by the provincial gov'ts of western Canada and Nelson Canada ( a text book publisher )I believe that programs have been developed for Gr 6 -10. I am now in the second year of using TLE for GR 8 and 9 and I and the students love it. If you need any information regarding this, e-mail me and I can send you more info.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/