From: David Buck <dbuck@sturgeon.ab.ca>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 1999100917:24:08
Subject: Math/Computers

I teach Math to Gr8 and 9 in Alberta Canada. We have for the last year
been using a new computer based Mathematics program called The
Learning Equation which has been developed to fit the new math
curriculum for western Canada. This has been developed by the
provincial gov'ts of western Canada and Nelson Canada ( a text book
publisher )I believe that programs have been developed for Gr 6 -10. I
am now in the second year of using TLE for GR 8 and 9  and I and the
students love it. If you need any information regarding this, e-mail
me and I can send you more info.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®