From: Terri Thibodeau

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002111314:42:34
Subject: Math Programs

The two following programs are suppose to be outstanding. We are currently in the process of looking for computer based math programs. These two programs seem to be the best I could find so far. http://www.neufeldmath.com and http://www.renlearn.com/am/default.htm I hope this is helpful.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/