From: Rick <rammons@fortosage.k12.mo.us>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000032713:40:40
Subject: Saxon

   I have used the Saxon approach in the past and I loved it. The
students wre very successful and LD students case workers also noticed
2 and 3 year gains by their students. The spiraling affect of constant
repitition is exactly what anyone learning a new topic needs. The
student has to do the same type of problems over and over and then all
of a sudden the light bulb goes off and they don't forget how to do
these problems again. Teachers who have had my students after doing
Saxon say they can't believe how better prepared the students are than
those who don't use Saxon. If any questions, feel free to ask.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/