From: Ira <Lohistory@adelphia.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002020319:58:53
Subject: Re: Re: Saxon

I have used Saxon in the lower grade levels with extremely
satisfactory results. I have done a little of the skip every other
problem routine with the more advanced students as well.

My only complaint is that in the early years the spiral approach does
not seem to give enough repitition of the basic math facts in any one
lesson. I have found my self supplementing the program with "Math
Facts Now!" ( www.mathfactsnow.com ). It is a very simple program that
seems to work very ,  well.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question