From: Tom England <TEng100633>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000042714:21:02
Subject: Response

	I have taught from the Saxon text for the pass 3 years and enjoy the
non-glitz production.  My students seem to score well and can easily
catch up when absent from school.  Having test after every 5 lessons
also makes the student accountable.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®