From: dmabra <dmabra@cfanet.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002011122:45:44
Subject: SRA McGraw Hill vs Houghton Mifflin

I am a first grade teacher.  We are currently looking at SRA McGraw
Hill and Houghton Mifflin.  I found an evaluation of SRA but have been
unable to locate any info on Houghton Mifflin.  Does anyone have any
experience with either program.  Thanks

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®