From: Barbara Peltz <barbarapeltz@postmaster.co.uk>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002011718:16:13
Subject: Re: Re: Re: SRA McGraw Hill vs Houghton Mifflin

I just started using Teacher2Teacher today -- and the subject matter
is perfect for me.  I homeschool my 14 year old son (8th grade) and
math has been a problem.  We are doing Saxon but he (nor I) like it.
I am now going to research McGraw Hill (on the internet).  Have you
suggestions which direction I should go?  He is good at math (but
still hates it). Any chance of turning the "hate" into "love"?

He takes classes out of home also but the majority of his study is at
home.  I have absolutely no faith in the public school system -- and
in Wisconsin (Kenosha) it is probably the worst.

Thank you kindly for your feedback.

Barbara Peltz

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question