From: Janice Reutter <jreutter@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002011621:00:31
Subject: Re: SRA McGraw Hill vs Houghton Mifflin

     I have used both series and find SRA McGraw Hill far superior to
Houghton Mifflin in content, how the text is written (everything is
there and esily accessible), problem solving, spiraling (keep
reviewing previously taught skills) how new skills are taught and the
games.  I feel SRA is closer to the NCTM standards.  I have seen  both
students and teachers who did not like math become excited with SRA.
Our school test scores have greatly improved every year the series has
been used.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®