From: Rebecca

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000040921:46:53
Subject: addition

Hello! I am studying to be a teacher, and I have been posed with the question " Why is the addition concept important and why do we teach addition before other computational concepts?" If anyone is able to help out, I would greatly appreciate it.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/