From: Andrea <stefal33@mail.buffalostate.edu>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008071613:14:37
Subject: Maybe computer activities?

Hello-
Have you tried using any online activities? I know my students love
every opportunity they have to use the computers and many programs
that are out there give the students hints and tell them why their
answers are right or wrong. Also, the activities are usually
independent with a report at the end so you can have your daughter do
the work and you can check it when she is finished. The National
Library of Virtual Manipulatives has an archive of wonderful
activities-"Chip Addition" and "Chip Subtraction" would be most
helpful to her at this level. Hope to be of some help! Thanks!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/