Q&A #1590

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Teaching basic addition and subtraction

View entire discussion
[<< prev]

From: Andrea

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008071613:14:37
Subject: Maybe computer activities?

Hello- Have you tried using any online activities? I know my students love every opportunity they have to use the computers and many programs that are out there give the students hints and tell them why their answers are right or wrong. Also, the activities are usually independent with a report at the end so you can have your daughter do the work and you can check it when she is finished. The National Library of Virtual Manipulatives has an archive of wonderful activities-"Chip Addition" and "Chip Subtraction" would be most helpful to her at this level. Hope to be of some help! Thanks!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®