From: shaina <skittlez5341602@sbcglobal.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005103119:43:15
Subject: math

hey my name is shaina and i relly need help in my math im 12years old
and i go to sschool  at marcus garvey i really need help can you
please please help me out oct30,2005 7;41pm.siccerely shaina

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/