From: Ann Cooper

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006020720:41:53
Subject: Drawing a number line to show each fractions

Hello, My daughter is in the 4th grade and the teacher sent her home with a sheet on drawing a number line to show each fraction, the sad thing is math was my worst subject in school. Can you help me on this simple 4th grade math that i can't remember. Thanks

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/