From: Ann Cooper <Cooperann@sbcglobal.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006020720:41:53
Subject: Drawing a number line to show each fractions

Hello,

     My daughter is in the 4th grade and the teacher sent her home
with a sheet on drawing a number line to show each fraction, the sad
thing is math was my worst subject in school.

     Can you help me on this simple 4th grade math that i can't
remember.

Thanks

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question