From: jk <jmoore81@msn.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003031312:26:55
Subject: Re: converting fractions to decimals

I'm not sure your fractions showed on my computer, but if she is
trying to convert 24/32 (75%) and 18/21 (86%) I always just divide and
leave it at that (24 divided by 32 = .75). Is that what her problem
is? If so, she needs to just think of a fraction as a division problem
1/2 = 1 divided by 2, etc. I'm not sure that is what you're looking
for.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®