Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #15980

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: games

View entire discussion

From: Jason

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2010082415:41:44
Subject: Geometry game (proofs)

I know this question is quite old, but I have just recently discovered the teacher section of the Math Forum. Just in case anyone stumbles upon this question in regards to geometry games dealing with proofs, there is one that I know of and it is called "Prove It". There are two versions, one for quadrilaterals and the other for triangles. The website of the company that sells them is the following: http://www.gamesforthemind.com/proveit/index.htm Thanks, Jason p.s. If anyone is looking for an Algebra card game, I have created one called Solve and Settle. It can be found here: http://mathclassgames.webstarts.com/solve_and_settle.html

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/