From: Diane Braun

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007110711:09:50
Subject: Calculators

I am an Elementary Education Major and would like to purchase a calculator. All the kids in my math class (Math 101) have Texas Instrument calculators that they got from high school. I am planning on taking Math 102 and that is it. I have about 2 more years before I graduate and here is my question: As a teacher in Elementary grades is there a calculator that will work best for me? As someone taking Math 101 and Math 102 is there a recommendation for a calculator that I should have? Thanks, Diane

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/