From: Diane Braun <db45@evansville.edu>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007110710:09:50
Subject: Calculators

I am an Elementary Education Major and would like to purchase a
calculator.  All the kids in my math class (Math 101) have Texas
Instrument calculators that they got from high school.  I am planning
on taking Math 102 and that is it.  I have about 2 more years before I
graduate and here is my question:

As a teacher in Elementary grades is there a calculator that will work
best for me?

As someone taking Math 101 and Math 102 is there a recommendation for
a calculator that I should have?

Thanks,

Diane

Post a reply to this message