From: Rene <tomandrenerush@earthlink.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001072623:21:55
Subject: math and skate boarding

OH my.  My students taught me that figuring out the number of degrees
in a regular polygon are much easier when you know your skateboarding
tricks, (which I don't).  but apparently skate boarders can do 180's,
360's, 540's etc.  and these children relate the number of rotations
to the number of angles to find the total degrees in the polygon.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/