Q&A #1604

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Maths and Skate-boarding

View entire discussion
[ next >>]

From: Rene

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001072700:21:55
Subject: math and skate boarding

OH my. My students taught me that figuring out the number of degrees in a regular polygon are much easier when you know your skateboarding tricks, (which I don't). but apparently skate boarders can do 180's, 360's, 540's etc. and these children relate the number of rotations to the number of angles to find the total degrees in the polygon.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®