Q&A #1609

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Thousandth

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: loyd

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001062912:05:10
Subject: Re: Re: How to introduce

If you are interested in seeing the chart I use for expressing decimals, you can log on to: http://member.aol.com/loydlin3/decimal.jpg. Sorry that I got the picture a little large and you will probably have to use scroll bars to see it all. A small amount of practice and the student the student masters the concept. It is important that you say the decimal part properly such as 5/1000 vice "point o o five."

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®