Q&A #1610

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Voluntary math enrichment for K-5 school

View entire discussion

From: gwenn

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001052220:21:32
Subject: summer math club for 3rd graders

I'm planning a neighborhood math club in my backyard over the summer to be held once a week for 2 hours for soon to be 3rd graders who want to keep up their skills in math over the summer. I want to make it really fun and interesting. Do you have any suggestions? I was planning on tackling the following concepts: time and money, addition and subtraction/regrouping, fractions, geometry, story problems,and multiplication.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®