From: Neil Sills <astrodog@senet.com.au>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 1999070900:51:52
Subject: Class repetition - mistake...oops

In my final paragraph of my previous posting I said:

 "This school is the only school which to my knowledge, accepts the
internal assessment of the students for them to receive entrance to
any faculty of any university."

This should read..." This school is the only school to my knowledge
where the school internal assessment of the student is accepted by
both the government and universities for matriculation to university
or other tertiary institutions."

I apologise for my incoherence.   :)

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question