From: Idella

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2010031810:02:40
Subject: Class Repetition

WOW! I can not believe that here I am again, after first posting about my daughter way back in 1999. She was in first grade, entering into second grade. She is now a senior this year and will be graduating this June 2010. I am so happy to report that she has really done her father and I ever so proud. She has some how mastered the peer pressures of high school. She has found her destination and direction in life. Starting this fall 2010, she will be entering The Art Institute of Pittsburgh. She will be majoring in Graphic Design and will minor in Creative Writing. It's so ironic, how she has come such a long way from 1999 in first grade with the school wanting to hold her back do to the fact she was a year younger than some of her peers? She has done very well with her curriculum in school. Holding a steady 3.8 to a 4.0, she has more than satisfied the direction in which she is planning to take. Our daughter has made me more than proud over the years. She always new what she wanted and worked on getting it. She has been submitting for scholarships this year and working so hard, that finally it has started to pay off. She will be receiving her first scholarship shortly in the mail. The one thing that has always been very important to me has been both of my girls education. Wanting them to take as much from their education as possible and learning as much as their young minds can hold, has always been a first priority in life. I am so proud of my girls and all their successes and accomplishments in school. " Learning is a treasure that will follow it's owner everywhere"

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/