Q&A #1627

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Tangrams

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Lakshmi

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006060309:18:28
Subject: Tangrams to form tessellations

Hi every one, I am a new member, just visited the discussion site and I am thrilled with your explanations. Could any one suggest me or comment on my discussion about forming tessellation pattern out of Tangrams such as a square, rectangle, hexagon. I reckon that they form a very good tessellation pattern out of these shapes. Infact a regular tangram that tends to tessellate, as it has a regular tessellation properties. I hope people have understood what I am after. Please do not hesitate to comment or suggest or appreciate. as I am doing some reflection work on tangrams and I got this idea of making tessellation patterns out of tangrams. regards Lakshmi

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®