Q&A #1627

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Tangrams

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Lakshmi <sampu_bud@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006060308:18:28
Subject: Tangrams to form tessellations

Hi every one,

I am a new member, just visited the discussion site and I am thrilled
with your explanations.

Could any one suggest me or comment on my discussion about
forming tessellation pattern out of Tangrams such as a square,
rectangle, hexagon.

I reckon that they form a very good tessellation pattern out of these

Infact a regular tangram that tends to tessellate, as it has a regular
tessellation properties. I hope people have understood what I am

Please do not hesitate to comment or suggest or appreciate.
as I am doing some reflection work on tangrams and I got this idea of
making tessellation patterns out of tangrams.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®