From: Alan Bowen

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006060615:13:45
Subject: Tangrams

I'm a maths teacher at a high school in South Africa but also develop Tangram and Soma Cube teaching learning aids. In my view they allow students to explore spatial relationships in a very exciting way. I have a website you may wish to check out: www.shapesandsizes.co.za

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/