Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #1636

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Implementation of math manipulatives in grades k-6

View entire discussion

From: Bryan Edge <brutus66@aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001071911:48:29
Subject: Implementation of math manipulatives in my classroom

	Anyone who has implemented and had success with manipulatives, could
you please send me an e-mail detailing what you did.  I am working on
a project where I need to incorporate manipulatives into my classroom.
Please only send information for middle school grades.  Thanks.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/