From: Dr. Cathy Leogrande
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000052516:27:58
Subject: Why study math?

I am searching for a book I used to have called "Why Do We Have To
Learn This Stuff?" about teaching math in relevant ways. I cannot
locate the citation. Has anyone else heard of this book? Please send
me the author and publisher info so I can order it. Thanks in advance.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/