From: Chris <Rbrown6@nycap.rr.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000081810:11:10
Subject: real life application for multiplying monomials

I would like to know if you have any ideas for everyday applications
for multiplying monomials.  Just something I can tell my kids where
they might see multiplying monomials in everyday life.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/