From: owen <owenbprince@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007041612:00:47
Subject: Re:  Why do I need to know math?

From: Prosper
  You said:
I want to be a lawyer - how is Math going to help me?

  When you must defend a math expert you will be able to understand
what all the perameters of the case are.  This will help you be a
better defence lawyer.  If you go into business law it will help you
understand how the law relates to money so you can make the best
contract deals for you clients.  If you work in criminal law you will
be able to understand complicated math tricks that some people use to
steal money.  These are just a few of the ways that math can help you
as a lawyer but there are others.

Owen

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question