Q&A #164

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Kindergarten math

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: OP

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006050613:48:44
Subject: Math k-4

Dear Peggy Williams: I designed a system of worksheets to help children (k-4) understand numbers and how to use them. You can copy the graphics from the web site at http://dotmath.tripod.com/ THE FUN BOOK was named by a four year old girl that had so much fun with it that she called it THE FUN BOOk, so I made that the title. The black and white book is a coloring book. After the children color it they can use it to learn math. The "DotMath for kids" site is the only place in the world you can get this information. You may not combine "DotMath for kids" material with any other system You may not sell, rent, lease, or give away the material You may only use the material for personal and education use. OP

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®