From: Roberta Noble

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006061917:07:56
Subject: Kindergarten Math-Great Technique

Anyone looking for awsome math materials should check out touch math.Its a great multisensory program. My test scores have gone through the roof! I have my knders adding and subtracting double digit with and without regrouping..can you imagine? My principal is floored! www.touchmath.com or you can call them and they will send you a free informational training video that will show you the technique. 1-800-888-9191

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/