From: jonathan Eberhardt <jonathan.eberhardt@gmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2013010316:59:42
Subject: Re: Re: Kindergarten Math-Great Technique

Hello All,
I'm not a teacher, but the touch dot system ruined my ability to do
math. I'm a 41 year from Colorado who was able to do basic math in
preschool, then in kindergarten we were taught touch dot. I've spoken
with several friend who were also damaged by touch dot. Please think
very carefully before using this horrible system.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/