Q&A #164

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Kindergarten math

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Amanda

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2016092719:44:35
Subject: Re: Re: Kindergarten Math-Great Technique

I guess I am one of the exceptions to touch dot math, as I excelled at math. I even won math competition trophies in high school and studied advanced math up to calculus. My family moved four times while I was in kindergarten and twice in first grade, so I was behind when we moved to another state half way through first grade and I was so behind that I nearly failed. That school was where I learned touch dot math and I think it helped to bring me up to where I needed to be. My own kids are now struggling with learning math "the real way" and I decided to do a search on the way that helped me. &#128563; I didn't expect to find so many negative reviews of touch dot math.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®