From: Janette Santos <janette210@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 1999120523:03:16
Subject: Re: Kindergarten Math

I am very interested in "Math their way".  I have a project I am
working on and it requires me to get some ideas on teaching pre k-2nd
grade math. I had to pick a standard and an objective, "Understand
various types of patterens and functional relationships". My objective
is "To be able to sort and classify objects by different properties".
I haven't been able to find information specifically on this, so when
I read about "Math their way" I thought this could provide me with
some information. "Hope you can help".

     Thank YOU,
     Janette Santos

Post a reply to this message