From: Janette Santos

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 1999120523:03:16
Subject: Re: Kindergarten Math

I am very interested in "Math their way". I have a project I am working on and it requires me to get some ideas on teaching pre k-2nd grade math. I had to pick a standard and an objective, "Understand various types of patterens and functional relationships". My objective is "To be able to sort and classify objects by different properties". I haven't been able to find information specifically on this, so when I read about "Math their way" I thought this could provide me with some information. "Hope you can help". Thank YOU, Janette Santos

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/