From: Suzanne

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002021913:52:23
Subject: Re: Re: teaching kinder math - money coins, any good plans?

Hi Marco, >I am looking for a good lessons in patterns, coins, shapes. > >thanks marco > Have you seen Varnelle Moore's Primary Activities? I think you might find some good ideas there for your kindergarten students. See: http://mathforum.org/varnelle/ Suzanne

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/