From: Nicole

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000051715:57:45
Subject: Using manipulatives to teach multiplication

I am looking for a unique way to teach students multiplication.  The
age group is third grade.  I would like to use manipulatives and
create a learning center.  If anyone has any ideas please let me know.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/