From: Jim Cummings <Nouran@flash.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000051803:41:06
Subject: This worked for me at the age of four

Using pennies: My Father stacked up a pile of five, counting them out
 from one to five. Then he had me make four more equal piles. Then
stated five, five is twenty-five. I figured out on my own how to get
twenty-five, twenty-five. I must admit that my family was bothered by
this lesson later, as I kept wanting to know what the name was for
different piles of pennies.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®