From: Ed Isaacs <eisaacs@ivwnet.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001111520:26:28
Subject: A book with geometry and Algebra II

We used the series of Integrated Mathematics by Houghton Mifflin for
about 6 years, but abandoned it because the California State Standards
were being tested for all students, and the Integrated series did not
cover the standards sufficiently.  The problem I had with the series
is that there were not enough practice problems to help students learn
a concept; I don't believe in "drill and kill" but there have to be
problems that give the students experience to learn a concept.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/