Q&A #1647

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: A book with geometry and Algebra II

View entire discussion
[ next >>]

From: Ed Isaacs

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001111521:26:28
Subject: A book with geometry and Algebra II

We used the series of Integrated Mathematics by Houghton Mifflin for about 6 years, but abandoned it because the California State Standards were being tested for all students, and the Integrated series did not cover the standards sufficiently. The problem I had with the series is that there were not enough practice problems to help students learn a concept; I don't believe in "drill and kill" but there have to be problems that give the students experience to learn a concept.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®